Currently looking for:
Digital Content Producers
You will be responsible for the creation and management of several marketing activities related to our education initiative. You will be working closely with management, conducting research on specific topics related to sound while creating both written and visual content for our blog. Ranging from how-to tutorials to exploring and deciphering industry trends, your job is to educate and provide the information and resources needed to help our users best leverage our product and service.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced music lover, who is both knowledgeable, curious and experienced in content creation, to apply themselves within a fast-moving music start-up. The ideal candidate will be someone who takes initiative, enjoys autonomy and relishes the opportunity for a steep learning curve. If this description fits your bio then please step forward…
- Manage the planning and execution of both our blog and vlog
- Research and plan topics of discussion
- Create written and visual content that motivates, inspires, and informs.
- Write, edit and publish content for website, blog, vlog and social media campaigns
- Produce weekly blogs and, eventually, bi-weekly vlogs
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- A creative storyteller
- Firm understanding of digital marketing
- Highly organised with an attention to detail
- Agile approach to all business processes
- Advanced graphic design and video creation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office, Final Cut Pro X, and Logic Pro
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in communications, marketing, or other related fields
- Experience as a content creator in prior roles creating strong and engaging content
- 1-3 year(s) in a marketing or communications role (preferably in the music industry)
- An expert understanding of the music industry
Our management team has been responsible for some of the world’s biggest entertainment franchises, creating and delivering technology infrastructure at scale and producing some of the world’s biggest music and video game hits.