We are looking for great people to join our team as we now roll out and deliver to customers across the world.
SonicData’s mission is to enable, understand and track all the World’s audio content from creation to consumption across all platforms, places and devices.
Our patented SonicKey enables all audio in the world to be identifiable, referenceable and trackable.
Our platform makes any content with audio uniquely identifiable with 100 percent accuracy to any version, stream, edit, cut, language, performance or distributed copy. It has multiple commercial applications in music, social media, advertising, TV, streaming platforms, games, voice and news. It works on all platforms, media and devices.
Currently looking for
Account Managers and Project Managers
You will be working with some of the world’s most innovative entertainment and content companies, on-boarding their catalogue and their new content. You will be a great communicator and drive all areas of relationship management for clients with our fast-growing monitoring and data services platform. In the immediate term you will be working with music and media industry. These roles with the company will be crucial to the early success of SonicData.
- Work with the Sales team to engage with potential clients, understand their requirements and manage their expectations.
- Build and execute plans to bring these clients on to the SonicData platform.
- Share these plans with the wider SonicData team, highlighting risks and dependencies.
- Working with the development team (currently based in Bangalore) to understand timelines for new requirements and effectively communicate these with the Sales teams and the clients.
- As a start-up SonicData expects the role will also require the successful candidate to remain flexible in the remit of the work, to help build repeatable processes and workflows that can be reused in the future as the team and role expands.
- Great communication, both face to face and written
- Highly organised with an attention to detail
- Professional and well presented
- Understanding of Project Management including dependency and risk resolution
- Able to quickly understand a problem space then changing and adapting approaches to meet the challenge.
- A background working in project and/ or account management for B2B software.
- Experience working with software development teams
- Ideally an understanding of the Music and Royalties Industry
- Ideally an understanding of technical infrastructure (e.g. cloud computing) and software development lifecycle.
Our management team has been responsible for some of the world’s biggest entertainment franchises, creating and delivering technology infrastructure at scale and producing some of the world’s biggest music hits.